Wednesday, December 27, 2006

PEZ Rules!


PEZCycling News is my favorite cycling news site. I like their words, but I like their pictures even more. I'm not talking about the "Daily Distractions", although those are very nice, I'm talking about the "Pelo Pics."

Each day they give you one or two new pictures, each with a brief description. What I like most about PEZ is that they not only use current race photos, but also older shots. It's important to know from where you came.


By the end of the month, you have a gallery of 30 or so excellent shots that capture the heart and in many cases the soul of cycling.

From Lance at the 93 GhentWevelgem to Gary Fisher in a leather suit. From Nys holding the "cup" to Boonen and Bettini fighting for the Worlds jersey. Lemond on the Coors Classic podium and Roche at Paris-Roubaiz in 1985. From cyclocross to derny racing.

Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

No comments: