Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday... again

Feeling a bit better, but still low in the energy department. The alley behind our place is basically covered in 4 inches of ice... until last night... now it has 4 inches of fresh snow on top of the ice.

I will get back on the bike tomorrow. Do a few days of easy rides and start back to regular training next week. 5:15 club is back in action.

I saw all 4 remaining presidential candidates speak on CNN last night. Both Obama and Clinton had large enthusastic crowds. I favor Obama, but when it gets right down to it, I don't see that much of a diffeence between them. Huckleberry just had a few reporters around. As I've said before, this guy scares the crap out of me, but I have to agree with 1 thing he said last night and that is that he was staying in the race because he thought voters in the remaning states should have the right to cast their votes and have those votes be counted even if he could not win the noibnation. He then said he was staying in the race also because... well something could happen to McCain before the convention. Ouch... he came this close to saying "you know, McCain could die."

Speaking of McCain, his speech was full of nonsense. I'm not sure what the hell he was tlaking about. I'm not even sure he knew what he was talking about. Talk about bland and uninspiring. The most telling thing about McCain's speech was that when he finished and the camera pulled back to show the small crowd, it was full of balding white guys.

Adios.

No comments: