Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday

Thursday. I am beat. The "spring up" part of daylight savings time always kicks my ass. One hour doesn't seem like alot, but it messes with my whole existence. The clock says 10:00 p.m., but my body says it's only 9, so it's really hard to fall asleep. My wake-up time stays the same: 5:15 a.m. As a result, I've been draggin all week.

Thursdays are also my hardest workouts during the work week. Today was 3 minutes tempo, 2 minutes ON- not full on but about 70% for an hour and warm-up, cool down. So that's 12 efforts total, pedaling squares by the end of them, but feeling strong none the less. Tomorrow's ride is easy as easy can be.


_________________________

Ink: Looking at Chris' and Spicyride's new ink, I'm getting psyched for the 28th. Need to work out details of the design.
_________________________

Politics: Ferraro left Clinton's campaign and should have done so sooner. Her comment is an example of the thinking that dominates Clinton's campaign and overall strategy.

_________________________

CSC leaving PRO cycling. I'm not surprised given the state cycling right now, not just doping but more importantly the UCI v. ASO battle. What company would want to pony up all that cash and then risk not getting invited to the most important races?

No comments: