Tuesday, April 22, 2008

8 years


Today is our 8th wedding anniversary.

Tammi, you are the best and still make me feel like I am bouncing around the room.

The woman was a dream I had
though rather hard to keep
For when my eyes were watching hers,
they closed,
and I was still asleep

For when my hand was holding hers,
she whispered words and I awoke
And faintly bouncing around the room
the echo of whomever spoke
I awoke and faintly bouncing round the room
the echo of whomever spoke

The place I saw was far beneath
the surface of the sea
My sight was poor
but I was sure
the sirens sang their songs for me

They dance above me as I sink
I see them through a crystal haze
And hear them bouncing round the room
the never ending coral maze

That time and once again I'm bouncing around the room

Phish, Bouncin' Around the Room

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats newlyweds! What type of bronze cycling parts are you guys giving to each other?
RM

Chris said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is really nice, Jim.

Ted