Thursday, April 17, 2008

Felt good

Today was the first day that I was able to get outside in the morning on a week day since last fall. Inside or outside, my riding time is limited. It has to be done in the morning before the rest of the family wakes up That means I start at about 5:30 a.m. and need to be done by about 7 or so. The combination of daylight savings time and the cold just didn't cooperate.

But today was another story: 50s and the sun was just about up by shortly after 6. LT thresholds, 4 of them. They are alot harder outside than inside. It's easier to push the watts outside, but much harder to hold them steady. So, needless to say I was all over the place. Downwind was even harder to hit my target. I'll get the hang of it.

Tomorrow is an easy day and then the weekend. Saturday's looking rainy. I hope not.

No comments: