Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall

Woke up yesterday morning, got on the bike and didn't have anything in the legs. I couldn't finish my interval workout, lame, lame, lame. After three of what was supposed to be five efforts, I just stopped and crawled back into bed hoping it would all just go away. I guess the late Vegas nights caught up with me. At least I didn't come home with a persistent cough like last year.


Woke up this morning after a solid almost 9 hours of sleep. Feel much better than yesterday, but the house was cold. Didn't ride because it's Wednesday and we've got practice tonight. Feels like Fall is here!


DeKalb in 4 days. Rumor has it this course should be hard and alot of fun.

1 comment:

Velosnaps said...

It was freaking cold this morning. You were much better off staying in bed. I wish I could have done the same.