Friday, December 19, 2008

The cares of a 3 year old

Up this morning watching channel 9 news and listening to how bad the weather is. Video of roads closed, schools closed, trains delayed, people sleeping at the airport etc. Check my e-mail to find out my office is closed (I have to go anyways). The news lady says "if you don't have to leave home, don't."

Elora takes it all in and during the commercial she looks out the window and says:

"Jim, I don't mind the snow. You know what I do when I see a big snow? I run and jump in it."


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

5 comments:

Ben said...

I made it into work 25 miles west of the city just fine, people, especially the media, is over-reacting just a little. It isn't that bad.

PONY SHOP said...

That is funny stuff, let her know that Cocoa and I just spent an hour jumping in the snow, great minds think alike.

Velosnaps said...

That is so great! Did you get to go out and jump in the snow with her? I may be taking the pups to jump in the snow later today.

Chris said...

SO awesome. I'm with her!

BBVP said...

Does she really call you Jim?