Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Some comments

In response to "Cares of a 3 year old" BBVP asked on December 22, 2008:


Does she really call you Jim?


She does. Until about a month ago, Elora was calling me "papa." Then she started calling me Jim. I asked her why and she said she wanted to call me what everyone else calls me. I am totally cool with that. I'm picking my battles. Some days I can't even get her to change out of the shirt she's been wearing for the last 2 days. She wants to call me Jim, o.k. by me.

In responde to "Mixed," on December 07, 2008, sharkattack said:


how can you be such a good cross racer but such low level road
category?

Well, first thanks for the compliment about being a good cross racer. It doesn't always feel that way. Second, I believe you can use your road or off-road category to get a cross upgrade, but not the other way around. So, if I was a 3 on the road, I could probably get a 3 for cross. But, if I was a 2 for cross, I wouldn't get the same on the road. Since I've only done a few road races, I'm stuck.

Finally, regarding Pozzato's newest tattoo, on December 20, 2008 Anonymous said:

The tattoo is the date that he won Milan San Remo.

Cool. Good to know.

1 comment:

Golzy said...

If you like we can start calling you Papa... Ok, maybe that'd be weird.