Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Meh.

It's been 3 weeks since my last post here... jeez. I guess not alot to say... Its still dark when I get up, I ride (if its not raining), go to work, have lunch, come home, read Elora some books, sing some songs, have dinner, go to bed. Rinse, repeat.

Since the last post, I turned 43, celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary and have ridden as much as I can. Also, preparing for Elora's 4th birthday.

As I'm writing this, I just saw a story that 6 Olympic athletes from the 2008 summer Olympics tested positive for CERA: three track and field athletes, two cyclists(one of whom medalled) and one weightlifter. Let the games begin!

I love this stuff. Tastes just like vanilla frosting. Tastes good so I slurp alot of it down during each ride. This is important because I never, ever eat and/or drink enough during my long rides. I'm a little worried that it may be too sweet come the hotter temps in the summer.

It looks like May will start the LT work. I've been chomping at the bit on these, but Brian has been holding me back, preferring to do tempo and endurance rides and the Thursday 5:30 a.m. knife fight.